Inovonics David-IV FM/HD
Lebih Lengkap Mengenai Inovonics David-IV FM/HD
The Inovonics 719 DAVID-IV offers comprehensive audio processing,
including gain-riding AGC, 5 bands of dynamics compression and
equalization, stereo enhancement and sub-bass augmentation, as well as
Inovonics' patented PIPP limiter.
Processing is integrated with a high-performance stereocoder (Stereo-Gen) that includes active and metered RDS combining. The DAVID-IV can accept analog and AES-digital inputs, and has two separate composite/MPX outputs in addition to both analog and AES-digital line outputs. The line outputs can be configured for either FM or digital-radio transmission characteristics.
The DAVID-IV may be set up and controlled using the intuitive front-panel graphic display and jog wheel, or connected directly to a network for full TCP/IP control over all parameters with a PC and supplied software.
Factory presets for processing popular radio formats are included, and user presets are easily downloaded and saved as small files. These may then be uploaded to other DAVID-IV processors in a group-ownership situation.
Inovonics 719 DAVID-IV Features:
• AES3 digital input and outputs (XLR), accepting sampling rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz
• Left/Right analog inputs and outputs (XLR)
• Adjustable gain-riding AGC with intelligent gating
• 5 bands of adjustable dynamic range compression
• 5-bands of graphic-EQ adjustment
• Low-bass enhancements with independent Rumble and Punch adjustments
• Stereo enhancement processing to adjust the listening sound stage
• Adaptive pre-emphasis high-frequency limiting for FM
• Remote access and control conforms to TCIP/IP protocols
• Built in Stereocoder (Stereo-Gen) with internal RDS Combining
• Programmable high-pass function eliminates modulation-robbing infrasonic energy
• Factory presets for processing popular radio formats included and user presets are easily downloaded and saved as small files