Lebih Lengkap Mengenai Genelec 8030A
The compact 8030A is a powerful bi-amplified nearfield 2-way monitor system ideal for project and home studios, workstations, installations, and surround sound monitoring.
The MDE™ (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure™) enclosure has rounded edges and a gently curved front and sides to achieve a very smooth frequency response and superb imaging qualities with minimized cabinet edge diffraction.
Like all Genelec 8000 Series monitors, the 8030A also features the advanced Genelec Directivity Control Waveguide™ (DCW™), a revolutionary flow-optimized reflex port design, optimized die-cast aluminium structure with extremely durable semi-matt finish and acoustically optimized metal grilles.
• Included Iso-Pod acoustic decoupler/stand
• Peak per pair, program: 108 dB SPL @ 1m
• Drivers: 5" LF; 3/4" metal dome HF
• Crossover frequencies: 3 kHz
• Frequency response: 58 Hz-20 kHz (±2 dB)
• 40x40W biamplification per speaker
• Balanced XLR input
• Balanced XLR output can be used to daisy-chain speakers or connect to sub
• Volume, Treble tilt, bass tilt and bass roll-off controls
• Speaker dimensions: 11-1/4"H x 7"W x 7-1/16"D
• Speaker weight: 12.3 lb.
|58 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2 dB)
55 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB)
|Bass 5" + Treble 3/4"
metal dome + DCW™
|Bass 40 W + Treble 40 W|
|H x W x D 299 x 189 x 178 mm
|5.6 Kg (12.3 lb)|
|1 x XLR analog in|