Lebih Lengkap Mengenai LDMOS MRF6VP3450H
designed for broadband commercial and industrial applications with frequencies from 470 to 860 MHz. The high gain and broadband performance of these devices make them ideal for large-signal, common-source amplifier applications in 50 volt analog or digital television transmitter equipment.
-RF Power Field Effect Transistors
-N-Channel Enhancement-Mode Lateral MOSFETs
-Designed for broadband commercial and industrial applications with
-frequencies from 470 to 860 MHz. The high gain and broadband performance
-of these devices make them ideal for large- signal, common-source amplifier
-applications in 50 volt analog or digital television transmitter equipment.
• Typical DVB-T OFDM Performance: VDD = 50 Volts, IDQ = 1400 mA,
-Pout = 90 Watts Avg., f = 860 MHz, 8K Mode, 64 QAM
-Power Gain . 22.5 dB
-Drain Efficiency . 28%
-ACPR @ 4 MHz Offset . -62 dBc @ 4 kHz Bandwidth
• Typical Broadband Two-Tone Performance: VDD = 50 Volts, IDQ = 1400 mA,
-Pout = 450 Watts PEP, f = 470 -860 MHz
-Power Gain . 22 dB
-Drain Efficiency . 44%
-IM3 . -29 dBc
• Capable of Handling 10:1 VSWR, All Phase Angles, @ 50 Vdc, 860 MHz:
-450 Watts CW
-90 Watts Avg. (DVB-T OFDM Signal, 10 dB PAR, 7.61 MHz Channel
• Characterized with Series Equivalent Large-Signal Impedance Parameters
• Internally Input Matched for Ease of Use
• Qualified Up to a Maximum of 50 VDD Operation
• Integrated ESD Protection
• Excellent Thermal Stability
• Designed for Push- Pull Operation
• Greater Negative Gate-Source Voltage Range for Improved Class C
• RoHS Compliant
• In Tape and Reel. R6 Suffix = 150 Units per 56 mm, 13 inch Reel.
R5 Suffix = 50 Units per 56 mm, 13 inch Reel.