Lebih Lengkap Mengenai TP-200 Teleprompters
The Datavideo TP-200 Teleprompter utilises the power and functionality of the Apple iPad™ and iPad2™ transforming it into a professional, fully-featured teleprompter.
The fully customisable prompting screen display, together with ultra smooth text scrolling adapts to both landscape and portrait modes with mirrored or standard text alignments.
The Datavideo wired i-remote lets you control prompting speed of the script from up to 3 metres away giving you the script management needed for professional teleprompting.
The Datavideo TP-200 can be mounted either in the traditional way using the included camera and tripod support rails, hood and beam splitter glass, or under the lens for use with retro-reflective light rings such as Datavideo CKL-300.
In addition, the DV Prompter software can drive external displays using a standard VGA or Composite video cables available for the Apple iPad™ and iPad2™.
- Simple software and wired remote allow users to produce professional results at low cost
- Special 60/40 Glass allows the presenter to read the script and the camera to see the subject
- Strong and rigid prompter rig fixes securely to any standard camera / tripod plate mount
- Designed to allow stand alone, in front of camera or below lens prompting. Perfect for applications with Datavideo CKL-300 Dual Colour (Blue & Green) Chromakey Ring & 2 x Retro-reflective Screen
- The black camera sock cloth is adjustable to adapt to a wide variety of cameras
- Combination sleeve and bracket system allows simple but secure Apple iPad™ and iPad2™ installation
- Quick and simple set rig assembly requires no special tooling
- Designed to accommodate Datavideo's DN-60 Solid State CF Card Recorder