DB Modular PFG Pemancar FM
DB Compact Mozart NEXT Pemancar FM
The GREEN RF™ technology, combined with new 65:1 devices
AUTOMATIC CURRENT SHARING (ACS): automatic current balancing system
Maximum redundancy: due to optimized ACS system, extremely low output power loss
Instant replacement of the power supplies: easy maintenance, without off-air
Compact design and low weight to reduce transportation costs
FM transmitter Complete WEB SERVER SNMP & GSM
Touchscreen display (optional): colorful touchscreen bypassable for manual control
High efficiency cooling system: the air cooling system limits the heat-sink temperature
- The GREEN RF™ technology, combined with new 65:1 devices, is the latest evolution of the world-famous patented COLD-FET™ technology applied on DB’s transmitters.
- AUTOMATIC CURRENT SHARING (ACS): automatic current balancing system, perfect load distribution, best power supplies operating conditions.
- Maximum redundancy: due to optimized ACS system, extremely low output power loss in case of power supply failure. In dual power supply configuration power loss in case of one power supply failure will be less than 35%.
- Instant replacement of the power supplies: easy maintenance, without off-air. The power supply plug-in modules can be safely removed from the front panel without interrupting the transmission.
- Low maintenance costs for the FM transmitter,thanks to the easy access to all components, external cooling air filters, very high MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure) for RF and power supply modules.
- Compact design and low weight to reduce transportation costs and simplify logistics.
- FM transmitter Complete WEB SERVER SNMP, GSM or SMS remote control, available as option.
- Touchscreen display (optional): colorful touchscreen bypassable for manual control to guarantee perfect operation in any transmitter site condition. User friendly, simple and intuitive.
- High efficiency cooling system: the air cooling system limits the heat-sink temperature rise only max 10°C above ambient temperature. This guarantees perfect functioning even in sites with extreme climate conditions and high temperature.
- Meets or exceeds all the international standards for safety and electrical specifications.
• FM transmitter MSE™ (Magnetic Sound Enhancer): a magnetic barrier that protects the VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator), the heart of FM modulator, and increases sound quality.
• Stereo Generator: high performance built-in digital stereo coder that provides separation typical > 65dB.
• FM transmitter High frequency stability in short and long terms, assured by digital PLL (Phase Locked Loop) circuit with low frift VCTCXO.
• Frequency Agile Broadband, settable directly from the LCD front panel with 10 KHz steps without need for tuning tools.
• Signal/noise ratio >80dB to assure the highest audio quality.
• Input sensitivity and output deviation adjustable with high precision of 0,05dB through front panel or remotely by web interface.
• FM transmitter level and phase of the pilot tone adjustable from the front panel and Web interface.
• AES/EBU digital stereo audio interface, available as option.
• Powerful modulation limiter keeps the maximum frequency deviation within international requirements to avoid overmodulation and adjacent channels interference. Limiter levels can be set from the front panel.
• Switch-mode power supply, with power factor control. Highly efficient and widely over-rated power supply modules insure low heating, low AC power consumption and superior reliability. The power factor control circuitry meets the international requirements for mains network disturbances.
|Operating temperature||-5°C to +45°C Derate 3°C per 500 m above 2000 mt asl|
|Relative humidity||Up to 95%|