Glensound GS-MPI004 HD Telereport Radio
The Glensound Broadcasters' Mobile Phone
The GS-MPI004 HD has been designed to solve the problems of using mobile phones for audio broadcast purposes. It is a 2G GSM phone and also a 3G UMTS narrow band and 7 kHz HD Voice phone.
Glensound engineers have excelled themselves with this design to make life as a broadcaster easy. If you want a reporter to do a quick interview in the high street, or need to use the phone network for 4 wire communications, or want a reliable back up circuit for a codec, or would like to connect a mixer to a phone or indeed for hundreds of other uses then the GS-MPI004 HD is the answer.
To make broadcasting from anywhere in the World easy the GS-MPI004HD has a QUAD BAND GSM interface as well as 3G UMTS. This allows connectivity with most of the Worlds mobile phone networks and a SIM card holder, accessible via the front panel, allows different network SIMs or roaming SIM cards to be quickly and easily fitted or changed.
The GS-MPI004HD is battery powered, to prevent it not being charged when you need to use it in a hurry it does not have internal rechargeable batteries but instead is powered from standard readily available AA cells.
- 7kHz & 3.5 kHz audio bandwidth
- Operates in 7kHz 3G (UMTS) mode and standard GSM 2G mode
- Tri-colour signal strength meter
- 3G (UMTS) Available indicator
- Easy to use
- Use any networks SIM card (Needs a 3G (UMTS) network for Glensound HD Voice)
- Balanced Mic and line input on XLR
- Easy to set input level control
- Headphone output on 6.35mm Jack socket Balanced Line output on XLR (return feed)
- Output level adjustment
- Sounder indicates incoming call (can be switched off)
- 9 memory phonebook
- SMA aerial connector allows different antennas to be connected
- Battery powered from 4 x AA cells
- Low battery indication
- External DC input allows powering from optional plug top psu
0878 8878 1100
dari berbagai brand
ke seluruh daerah