These hybrids synthesize our 45 years experience in developing telephone hybrids for broadcasting. This is a system where the excellence was applied to the design, facilitating the operator's work. The audio send and the reception have band pass filters and limiters / compressors to control the audio levels. HL 202 can operate with all console models. Is able to accept terrestrial phone lines or cellular phones. The cabinet has detachable lateral supports to be mounted in rack or to operate on a table. The local sound rejection surpasses 40 dB and the quality of audio signal on air is so good that it will surprise your audience. It is not easy to realize that the sound comes from a telephone line …
Each line allows setting individual hybrid balance. You only need to set the balance when install the unit, using a precision 15 turns potentiometer. A recording output allows to use the hybrid without console. Each line accepts an associated telephone, for producers, that is disconnected when take a line on-air. Unlike other brands of hybrids, this unit offers 8 dB gain between conference lines to compensate the losses of the lines.
The unit have buttons that illuminates by reflection. Its good visibility avoids operation errors. HL 202 allows using standard telephone line or cellular phones, using the "free hands" connector. The hybrid recognizes the different inputs and automatically changes to operate in 2 wires (line) or 4 wires (cellular). This feature allows the radio station to take advantage of the low cost communication fare between corporative cellular phones, that the cellular operators offer
Permanent monitoring of lines on HOLD:
You can listen the telephone or cellular lines when they are on HOLD. Connect a set of active speakers (i.e. PC multimedia kit) to the CUE monitor output. For example, if you have lines 3 and 4 on the air; the journalists of lines 1 and 2 are listening to the air program. But, if an important event takes place, journalists can speak to the operator or producer, and they are immediately attended.
* 2, 4 or 6 phone or cellular lines in conference.
* 40 dB local signal reject.
* 3 buttons easy operation.
* +4 dBm balanced output with audio compression & gain control.
* Automatic phone sending level at 0 dBu.
* Band-pass filters on the send, to improve rejection of local signal.
* 8 dB gain between lines to obtain comfortable levels on a conference.
* Robust buttons with reflective illumination.
* Balanced telephone connection using NI-Ferrite transformers.
* Protection against lightning discharges using SIOV technology.
* High quality on the air, without coloration of the local voice.
0878 8878 1100
dari berbagai brand
ke seluruh daerah