The Datavideo Prompter Kit TP-300 can be used in either a theatre setting, or a video studio. Prepared scripts or cue sheets can be easily copied and pasted into the DV prompter app software (available for iOS and Android devices) and scrolled at a set automatic rate or controlled by a user with the wired/wireless remote for a more natural result. A number of clear fonts, colours and text sizes are available making reading comfortable from a variety of distances.
With a new mounting system, the TP-300 can be quickly and easily adapted to hold a variety of tablet devices.
Optional hard carrying case available - TP-200HC
- Simple software and remote allow users to produce professional results at low cost.
- Available for use with Android and Apple tablets
- Special 60/40 Glass allows the presenter to read the script and the camera to see the subject.
- Strong and rigid prompter frame fixes securely to any standard tripod quick release plate.
- The prompter frame is designed to allow stand alone, in front of camera or below lens prompting.
- The black camera snood/hood is adjustable to adapt for a wide variety of cameras.
- Quick and simple assembly that requires no special tooling.
- Flexible mounting bracket system allows simple but secure installation of tablet computer
- Optional hard carrying case available - TP-200HC
Expandable Mounting Bracket Size (Tablet width):
- Minimum: 105mm
- Maximum: 198mm
(Apple iPad2™ width: approx 185mm, Samsung Galaxy Tab (10.1) width: approx 175mm)