PC Sound Card with PCIe Bus 24-bit/192kHz
This PCI Express version of the VX222HR linear sound card offers advanced features, outstanding quality, absolute reliability and total connectivity to easily handle the most demanding applications, including distributed IP audio.
The VX222e stereo sound card shares the same features as the HR series and integrates seamlessly with the same professional audio software. Its low latency wide area network encoding and processing makes it ideal for use with Digigram's visiblu Network Audio Operating System.
• 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters
• +24 dBu maximum analog signal levels
• 3-band parametric EQ and maximizer, LTC, and interboard synchronization inputs
• Native, low-latency HR driver package: WDM DirectSound, ASIO, Wave and driver for Digigram SDK
• DirectSound driver signed by Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs
• Includes Analog and AES/EBU breakout cables