The Beta 58A is a high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide.
It maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, ensuring high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. It boasts a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. The superb performance of this microphone is not affected by rough handling because of its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille.
• Frequency response (50Hz - 16kHz) tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
• Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
• Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
• Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
• Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
• Minimally effected by varying load impedance
• Legendary Shure quality and reliability