Comrex ACCESS 2USB Portable
Kini Live Report dari Lokasi Berita ke Studio menjadi Sangat Praktis, Lebih Canggih, Informasi Lebih Cepat dan Tidak Terbatas oleh Jarak dan Waktu dengan menggunakan Audio IP Codec via 3.5G HSUPA / 4G LTE, Kualitas Audio Terbaik Format AAC delivers. AAC, AAC-LD (low delay), HE-AAC (high efficiency), HE-AACv2 and AAC-ELD (enhanced low delay).
The latest version of the Comrex ACCESS Portable IP Codec offers MPEG-4 and AAC algorithms and more USB connectivity (now with 2 USB ports!) to give you a perfect field remote for places you just can't (or don't want to) get to with a rack of gear.
Handheld operation makes it VERY convenient, but convenience is only the beginning. The Access Portable is a remote broadcaster's dream machine, loaded with everything you need to deliver high-quality broadcast audio over the public Internet. About the size of a camcorder, it can be powered for seven hours by its rechargeable battery. And for broadcasts that require larger mixing and headphone capabilities, it can be docked into a mixer/headphone management module (ACCESSMIXER: sold separately) to provide a full featured, tabletop, 5-channel stereo mixer/codec!
BRIC or Broadcast Reliable Internet Codec Technology consists of three key elements: 1) BRIC coding algorithms: Designed to provide reliable and stable high-quality audio when transmitting over the most demanding data circuits, these algorithms are very sophisticated in their ability to automatically correct themselves to insure their resistance to packet loss. 2) Dynamic Jitter Buffer Protocol: Constantly monitors network conditions and automatically makes adjustments to insure that audio integrity is maintained. It keeps the delay as low as possible while protecting against unwanted audio dropouts. 3) BRIC Traversal Server: Allows for easy connections through complicated firewalls as well as NAT servers and routers.
Comrex ACCESS Features:
• Base model with XLR mic/line input, plus 1/8" stereo line in; 1/8" stereo out, 1/8" mobile I/O
• Uses BRIC technology to deliver broadcast audio over the public Internet
• User interface via integrated LCD/touchscreen display menus
• Web browser included for connection to Wi-Fi access points that require log-in
• Built-in Ethernet port; two USB ports
• Removable rechargeable battery supplies 7 hours of talk-time
• Connection to a range of other networks via integral Cardbus slot including: Modem Connections; 3G Cellular Links; Wi-Fi or Wi-Max Access cards
• Ethernet port acts as Internet sharing device, allowing use of laptops on circuits utilizing Cardbus cards
• MPEG-4 and AAC algorithms included for high-quality audio
• Can be docked into a mixer/headphone management module (ACCESSMIXER: sold separately)
Developed to overcome the inherent instability of challenging data networks like the public Internet, BRIC Technology provides a sophisticated suite of tools that allow for high-quality, low-latency, stable transmission of audio over a wide variety of data networks. Intelligent, Dynamic Jitter Buffer Management, BRIC Algorithms and the BRIC-Traversal Server all work together to provide the most stable Audio over IP transmission platform available for remote broadcast.
IP networks are available virtually everywhere. ACCESS 2USB offers several ways to get connected. You can utilize the included USB Wi-Fi modem to connect to widely available HotSpots or use the integrated Ethernet port to connect to wired DSL or broadband cable IP networks. Either of the two USB ports will accommodate connections to 3G/4G cellular data networks using Comrex supported USB devices. ACCESS 2USB also includes a USB POTS/PSTN modem for use on legacy analog phone lines.
Not all IP Networks are created equally. In fact, some can be quite challenging such as certain Wi-Fi and 3G cellular connections. Comrex has developed BRUTE (BRIC UDP Transmission Enhancement) to help maintain stable and reliable transmission on marginal networks. UDP Reliability and Congestion Avoidance modes provide an extra measure of error protection with a minimal increase in latency.
AAC (Advanced Audio Coding)
ACCESS 2USB includes our popular HQ algorithm suite for backward compatibility, but now includes AAC modes as standard. For broadcasts that require the highest audio quality available, AAC delivers. AAC, AAC-LD (low delay), HE-AAC (high efficiency), HE-AACv2 and AAC-ELD (enhanced low delay) can accommodate nearly any bandwidth, latency or audio quality requirement. In particular, the AAC-ELD mode provides the perfect balance of low bit rate, low delay, and high quality audio to get the best out of remote broadcasts.
ACCESS 2USB is quite simply the most portable and versatile professional IP audio codec on the market. With its 7-hour Lithium Ion battery, integrated mixer, easy-to-navigate touch screen and handheld form factor, ACCESS can go just about anywhere...and has! Wherever there is breaking news, a major sporting event or large outdoor festival, you’re likely to see an ACCESS Portable. The ACCESS Portable is the "go-to" remote broadcast tool for broadcasters worldwide. You can read stories from our users at: http://remotes.comrex.com
ACCESS 2USB provides a single MIC/Line input on XLR plus stereo line level inputs and outputs and a headphone output. It’s perfect for reporters running after a story or simple remotes. For situations that require more mics and headphones, the optional ACCESS Mixer easily docks onto the side of the ACCESS 2USB to provide a total of six switchable MIC/Line XLR inputs and six headphone outputs.
While the ACCESS 2 USB has been optimized to provide complete mobility and solid reliability, the ACCESS Rack has been designed as its perfect studio counterpart. The 1U 19" rack mount ACCESS features balanced stereo XLR inputs and outputs, AES I/O on XLR, Ethernet port, POTS modem, multiple USB ports, serial and contact closure ports. ACCESS Rack can be directly controlled with a keyboard/ video/mouse, a USB Touch screen monitor or driven with a standard web browser.
Connect and Control
ACCESS codecs offer several ways to be configured, controlled and managed. Comrex BRIC Device Manager is a free Windows app that allows for easy IP configuration of ACCESS codecs as well as firmware and license updates. BRIC-Remote Control, also available at no charge to Comrex customers, provides an easy way to connect and control a fleet of ACCESS codecs from a central location. Comrex BRIC-Traversal Server, managed by Comrex, provides a simple way for ACCESS codecs to "see" each other from behind Firewalls and private LANs. Use is optional and requires a nominal license unlock fee per unit but no other on-going cost.
ACCESS Portable 2USB Features
- Uses BRIC technology to deliver broadcast audio over the public Internet
- User interface via integrated LCD/touch screen for display menus and metering
- Web browser included for connection to Wi-Fi access points that require log-in
- Built-in Ethernet port
- Built-in rechargeable battery supplies 7 hours of talk-time (5 hours with mixer)
- Connection to a wide range of data networks via integral USB ports including:
- Modem Connections
- 3G Cellular Links
- Wi-Fi or Wi-Max Access cards
- Ethernet port acts as Internet sharing device, allowing use of laptops on circuits utilizing USB devices
- Backward compatibility to Comrex POTS codecs
- MPEG 4/AAC algorithms available for extremely high quality audio. For details, visit the AAC page
- Optional Mixer provides up to 6 Mono inputs/headphone outputs as wells as stereo inputs when connected to ACCESS Portable 2USB
- Optional custom cases are available to protect your ACCESS Portable 2USB from the rigors of the road
- Stereo analog line level inputs/outputs on unbalanced 1/8" (3mm) mini jacks
- "Hands free" cellular connection on 1/8" (3mm) mini jack
- Two USB ports
- DIN connector for serial ancillary data
- DIN connector for Contact closures (4)
- Multi-pin connector for optional mixer
ACCESS will work on a wide variety of wired and wireless data circuits, including:
- Wired Ethernet Networks - Cable, DSL, T1, T3, etc.
- Wireless Networks - 802.11b,g,n WiFi
- 3G / 4G Cellular Data Networks - EVDO, UMTS, WiMax
- Satellite Terminals
- POTS Analog Telephone Lines
- Public Internet - Uses Revolutionary BRIC Technology, designed to overcome the innate unreliability of the public Internet
ACCESS is also a full-featured POTS codec:
- Use ACCESS to make a POTS-to-POTS connection. Dial up a Comrex POTS codec (including Matrix, Vector or BlueBox).
- You can deliver 15 kHz Stereo on a single POTS line when connecting to another ACCESS.
MPEG-4 AAC algorithms, licensed by Fraunhofer IIS offer the best audio quality for your remote broadcasts.
BRIC Traversal Server is the answer to your network issues. It uses our TS servers to negotiate codec connections and traverse NATs and firewalls.
The ACCESS Mixer provides 5 additional channels of balanced inputs, outputs and mix controls.
Extra Small Case
Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof to ensure the best protection for your ACCESS Portable.
Small Travel Case
Durable travel case, perfect for carry-on or shipping. Multiple foam inserts available.
Large Travel Case
Durable road case with rolling wheels and retractable handle.
The rapid charger is the perfect stand-alone charger for your ACCESS Portable batteries.
12V DC power adapter for use with ACCESS Portable, BlueBox and Matrix Portable.
Option Icon 322
The Option Icon 322 is a global 3G USB adapter with tri-band UMTS/HSDPA compatibility.
Complete instructions on getting your Android or iOS device to connect to your ACCESS with the Media5 Fone app.
Easy-to-use Windows application for updating, configuring and installing licenses on your ACCESS and BRIC-Link codecs.
Establish connections and control multiple ACCESS and BRIC-Link codecs at the same time from your Windows desktop.
BRIC-HQ1 (High Quality 1)
This algorithm keeps delay low (around 1/10 second) but allows for full fidelity (15 kHz) audio transmission. It delivers music or voice audio equally well and runs at a data rate of 28 kb/s. This mode also allows dual mono transmission, so that two independent audio signals (using twice the network bandwidth) can be sent to the same location. HQ1 settings offer choice of mono, dual mono or stereo.
BRIC-HQ2 (High Quality 2)
This mode minimizes artifacts and encodes speech and music equally well, providing a 12 or 15 kHz fidelity signal over 24 kb/s of network bandwidth. BRIC-HQ2 also allows for stereo operation at the lowest data rate of 24-30 kb/s, making stereo over a single modem connection possible. BRIC-HQ2 has moderate delay of about 1/3 second, which is in the range of many ISDN codecs. HQ2 settings offer choice of mono 12K, mono 15K, stereo 12K or stereo 15K. Selecting 12K further reduces artifacts.
BRIC-ULB (Ultra Low Bitrate)
This mode is designed for speech transfer only but has a remarkable compression ratio of around 25:1, allowing it to deliver 7 kHz at an astonishingly low bitrate (around 14 kb/s). The voice quality of BRIC-ULB is comparable to the old codec standard G.722 (7 kHz), but uses less than 1/4th the amount of data.
G.711 and G.722 coding algorithms for compatibility with SIP-style VoIP phones.
ACCESS's linear mode digitizes audio to 16 bit samples. It does not compress the audio further, but packetizes a frame of audio samples and transfers them across the network uncorrupted. Analog audio is sampled at 48 kHz, providing 22 kHz frequency response. If AES3 Input/Output is used, ACCESS can utilize 44.1 kHz and 32 kHz sampled audio.
ACCESS offers the FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Compression) algorithm for those who wish to conserve bandwidth without sacrificing audio quality. Since FLAC is lossless (the exact PCM word applied to the encoder is extracted from the decoder) there are no concerns about artifacts or immunity to further coding in the link.
FLAC utilizes a variable output encoder, and data rate will rise and fall based on the ability of the encoder to compress a particular frame of audio. For example, during complete silence FLAC outputs less than 1/10th the data of linear PCM, while encoding full-spectrum, full scale white noise results in data rate slightly higher than PCM. On average audio, FLAC will typically remove 30-40% of the network data when compared to linear.
FLAC encodes analog audio at 48 kHz with 16 bit resolution. If AES3 In/Out is used, FLAC can utilize 44.1 kHz or 32 kHz sampled audio, further conserving bandwidth. Frequency response and all other specifications are identical to linear, with a slightly longer (5ms) delay.
While BRIC-HQ1, BRIC-HQ2 and BRIC-ULB are more than suitable for the majority of remote broadcast applications they are not what some would consider "STL quality" audio.
In order to provide both 20 kHz STL quality audio as well as future compatibility with codecs from other manufacturers, Comrex has implemented MPEG-4 AAC, MPEG-4 HE-AAC, MPEG-4 HE-AAC v2, MPEG-4 AAC-LD and MPEG-4 AAC-ELD licensed by Fraunhofer IIS for ACCESS. These algorithms are now included with all new ACCESS codecs.
For applications that require reduced bandwidth but excellent audio quality, ACCESS can utilize the highly regarded AAC coding algorithm (licensed by Fraunhofer IIS) to provide near-transparent stereo audio at a data rate of 128 kb/s or lower.
To further reduce network bandwidth requirements, HE-AAC combines the coding power of AAC with Spectral Band Replication to reduce the data requirements for high frequencies. HE-AAC is typically deemed to sound nearly as good as AAC at lower network bandwidth. HE-AAC is the standardized version of the algorithm known as AAC-Plus.
The HE-AAC v2 algorithm further increases the efficiency of HE-AAC by utilizing parametric stereo encoding. This results in a lower bit rate for stereo signals.
AAC-LD requires higher data rates but provides near transparent voice and music with low delay.
AAC-ELD combines the best aspects of low-delay audio coding with Spectral Band Replication to reduce bitrate. This combination creates a coding algorithm that is uniquely suited to real-time IP transmission. Using AAC-ELD with ACCESS allows full-fidelity high quality audio transmission at a data rate that easily fits into satellite and 3G wireless upload channels. One way ACCESS transmission delay using AAC-ELD is an easily-managed 50 milliseconds.
ACCESS Portable 2USB Specifications
- Mono In: 3-pin XLR female, pin 1 ground, pin 2 +, pin 3 –
- Stereo Line In: 1/8" (3.5mm) female, tip=left, ring=right, sleeve=gnd
- Line Out: 1/8" (3.5mm) female, tip=left, ring=right, sleeve=gnd
- Headphone Out: 1/8" (3.5mm) female, tip=left, ring=right, sleeve=gnd
- Mobile In/Out: 1/8" (3.5mm) female, tip=send, ring=receive, sleeve=gnd
Audio Specifications - Mono Input
- Type: Balanced
- Impedance - Mic: 20k Ohms (pins 2-3) | Line: 200k Ohms (pins 2-3)
- Level: Mic: -60 dBu nominal, -15 dBu max Line: 0 dBu nominal, +20 dBu max
Audio Specifications - Stereo Input
- Type: Unbalanced
- Impedance: 9k Ohms (tip to sleeve, or ring to sleeve)
- Level: -10 dBu nominal, +10 dBu max
Audio Specifications - Line Output
- Type: Unbalanced
- Impedance: 0 Ohms (tip to sleeve, or ring to sleeve)
- Level: Normal: -10 dBu nominal | Professional: 0 dBu nominal
- Serial: 8-pin DIN female
- Contact Closures: 9-pin DIN female
- USB: USB Type A
- Ethernet: 8-pin modular, 100BASE-T wiring
- Power: 5-pin DIN female, pins 3+5 +15V, pins 2+4 ground
Power & Physical
- Voltage AC: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power: 24 Watts with all peripherals
- Size (w/ battery): 4.75" W (12.1 cm), 8.25" D (21 cm), 2.5" H (6.35 cm)
- Weight (w/ battery): 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg)
ACCESS Rack Specifications
- Balanced stereo XLR line-level audio inputs - 0dBu
- Balanced XLR line-level audio outputs - 0dBu
- AES3 XLR Digital audio input
- AES3 XLR Digital audio output
- Audio input level: 0 dBu
- Audio output level: 0 dBu
- Telephone line: RJ-11 6-pin modular jack
- Ethernet Port: 10/100 baseT
- Contact Closures: DB-9 male
- Serial Port: DB-9 female
- VGA Monitor port: DB-15 female
- Keyboard Connector: PS/2
- Mouse Connector: PS/2
- Power: 3 conductor IEC
- 2x USB
Power and Physical
- Internal Supply: 120/240 VAC 60/50 Hz 50 Watts
- Size: 1U Rack - 19" W x 9" D x 1.75" H (48.25 cm x 22.86 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 9 lbs (4 kg)
0878 8878 1100
dari berbagai brand
ke seluruh daerah