Data Video MS-2800
The MS-2800 is a modular mobile video studio that enables live production and event recording.
The unit is based around the Datavideo SE-2800 broadcast-quality switcher featuring 8 digital and analogue inputs (upgradeable to 12 channels). It is designed for live events and TV programmes that need to blend a variety of video and audio sources. Thanks to its small form factor, the SE-2800 is ideal for use in a portable rack unit.
Producing superb 4:2:2 10-bit broadcast quality pictures with versatile input/output configurations, the SE-2800 also has powerful, easy to use effects, such as dual picture in picture (PIP), downstream keyer (DSK) and logo insertion.
The built-in 17-inch multiviewer display easily pulls out on location, and provides a complete overview of all 8 input channels, as well as Preview (Next Source) and Program (Live). The screen also features tally information, where Program is highlighted in red, and Next Source marked in yellow. In addition to the multi-view display, each input card also provides a real-time live Composite Video output, irrespective of the input type.
HD recording is acheived via the HDR-55 rackmountable hard drive based video recorder & player. The HDR-55 features a removable hard drive enclosure and records from standard and high definition video via SDI with a convenient loop through / pass through for monitoring. Recording formats include 1080i, 720p, 576i and 480i with a choice if IBP or Intraframe(i-frame) and RS-422 & RS-232 remote control interfaces are standard. The recorded files are compatible with a wide range of NLE and play out solutions.
Talkback & Tally Indicator
In the production studio, good communication between the director, cameraman, lighting, sound mixing etc. is essential to produce a polished end result. The integrated ITC-100 Intercom System provides talkback for up to 8 users, with additional tally indication for each camera. The TD-1 camera tally light, also provide dual colour tally light to assist the person (the talent) in front of the camera (what camera is "Live" and what camera is "Next Source"). The director can select to talk to an individual channel or to all channels simultaneously. Good quality audio and full duplex design makes communication crisp and clear. MS-2800 is supplied with 4 x ITC-100SL camera belt packs, each with microphone headset, on camera dual colour tally indicator and 20 meter cable.
- 8 channel switcher (upgradeable to 12 channel)
- Complete solution that includes:
- Inputs - 8x HD-SDI or 8x SD-SDI | 4x CVBS | (2x HDMI and 2x HD-SDI or 2x SD-SDI) | 4x CVBS, (4x HD-SDI or 4x SD-SDI)
- Outputs - 3x BNC output connectors for SDI Outputs | 2x HDMI for Multiscreen | RJ-45 for PC Remote controls & Firmware upgrade | 2x BNC for Sync-In and Sync-Out | DB-9 for Console
- Serial D-Sub 9 Pin + 1x RS422 | 1x Tally Output D-Sub 25 Pin 12 Channel Open Collector Output | GPI out
- Available in 2 versions: MS-2800A | MS-2800B as MS-2800A with additional VSM-100 Sampling Video Vectorscope, DAC-50 SDI to analogue converter and PD-3 Power distribution center
0878 8878 1100
dari berbagai brand
ke seluruh daerah