Designed for broadband commercial and industrial applications with frequencies from 470 to 860 MHz. The high gain and broadband performance of these devices make them ideal for large-signal, common-source amplifier applications in 50 volt analog or digital television transmitter equipment.
-RF Power Field Effect Transistors
-N-Channel Enhancement-Mode Lateral MOSFETs
-Designed for broadband commercial and industrial applications with
-frequencies from 470 to 860 MHz. The high gain and broadband performance
-of these devices make them ideal for large- signal, common-source amplifier
-applications in 50 volt analog or digital television transmitter equipment.
• Typical DVB-T OFDM Performance: VDD = 50 Volts, IDQ = 1400 mA,
-Pout = 90 Watts Avg., f = 860 MHz, 8K Mode, 64 QAM
-Power Gain . 22.5 dB
-Drain Efficiency . 28%
-ACPR @ 4 MHz Offset . -62 dBc @ 4 kHz Bandwidth
• Typical Broadband Two-Tone Performance: VDD = 50 Volts, IDQ = 1400 mA,
-Pout = 450 Watts PEP, f = 470 -860 MHz
-Power Gain . 22 dB
-Drain Efficiency . 44%
-IM3 . -29 dBc
• Capable of Handling 10:1 VSWR, All Phase Angles, @ 50 Vdc, 860 MHz:
-450 Watts CW
-90 Watts Avg. (DVB-T OFDM Signal, 10 dB PAR, 7.61 MHz Channel
• Characterized with Series Equivalent Large-Signal Impedance Parameters
• Internally Input Matched for Ease of Use
• Qualified Up to a Maximum of 50 VDD Operation
• Integrated ESD Protection
• Excellent Thermal Stability
• Designed for Push- Pull Operation
• Greater Negative Gate-Source Voltage Range for Improved Class C
• RoHS Compliant
• In Tape and Reel. R6 Suffix = 150 Units per 56 mm, 13 inch Reel.
R5 Suffix = 50 Units per 56 mm, 13 inch Reel.